We’re Hiring a Marketing Manager
TOTEM creates meaningful branding. We establish clarity through simplicity, delivering strategic solutions that allow brands to build trust, connect and grow.
Founded back in 2002, TOTEM is an award-winning branding agency that believes in the impact of the truth well told and the transformative power of great ideas.
Our clients range from national charities [Trócaire] to global PLC’s [Boston Scientific] and from indigenous start-ups [EirGen Pharma] to major national brands [Fáilte Ireland, Griffith College, Cork Airport].
At TOTEM we stand for quality being a given, not an aspiration, in everything we do. We are now looking for a Marketing Manager, who shares our ethos, and has a desire to help take our business to the next level.
Who We are Looking For
We are looking to hire one creative, strategic thinker for a unique, growth-oriented role helping position our company and our clients’ brands for success. If you’re both highly driven and collaborative, are interested in how branding & design help create impact, can read situations, synthesise ideas, and communicate with clarity and passion, then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a position for someone who is looking to work in a boutique Branding Agency, working closely on developing business opportunities that start with brand and digital strategy for client projects.
We imagine this position is an ideal fit for someone with very strong digital marketing skills, and who has ideally worked in a client-facing role for an established design firm.
In return we offer flexibility in work environment, a chance to obtain a great work life balance and opportunities to upskill as you grow the business.
Main Job Purpose
The Marketing Manager will lead the integrated commercial activity for TOTEM, through expanding market share and revenue through marketing activity both on and offline.
- Raise the profile of TOTEM in line with business priorities and commercial needs through brand awareness, PR activities and client communications across traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Look for opportunities in existing and new customer segments by identifying client needs that TOTEM can excel at within our strengths.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate comprehensive marketing campaign.
- Prepare and implement a budget to meet marketing goals.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Nurture and qualify prospects and enquiries obtained through marketing campaigns.
- Networking and creating relationships as required.
- Write exceptional proposals, working from an existing, well-developed and designed framework
- Create studio case studies, presentations, and other strategic marketing communications
- Manage and direct agency social media & content marketing efforts, particularly LinkedIn.
- Act as a consultant to our clients and deliver on their strategic needs.
- Minimum degree level, preferably in Marketing, alternatively Communications or Business.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience.
- Proven track record of success in B2B marketing role in brand building.
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing and communication plans.
- Branding and creative experience.
- Experience of implementing campaign activity to a targeted customer base.
- Excels in online and traditional marketing channels particularly LinkedIn.
- Organised and self-motivated with excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Desire to grow professionally.
- Be a team player.
Please send your CV, salary requirements, and a cover letter explaining what excites you about this opportunity and why you feel you’d be a good fit with TOTEM to [email protected].